“Lovely Indian”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
derbyshire
“Lovely Indian”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What a hidden Jem! Had a lovely meal with the family last night, there was six in our party including two teenagers who regularly visit Indian restaurants back home. We could not fault this place from the starters to the sizzling tandoori prawns and chicken my sister in law and me had. The presentation was lovely and you defiantly got plenty of good quality food. The only thing they need to improve on is the Irish coffee!
You also get free wifi!
Would defiantly recommend giving this restaurant a visit! Hopefully we can visit again before we go home .........

• Visited August 2013

“Absolutely beautiful and I am an Indian lover, going back again, stunning food and they serve Kingfisher Lager!!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

One word
Fantastico!!!!
If I could eat here every night I would, only ate our usual but it was that good. Would recommend this to everyone.

Derby, United Kingdom
“very good”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Outside of the uk this is one of the best indian meals my wife and i have had.
give it a try you will not be disappointed.we liked it that much we went back the next day!

• Visited August 2013
“Best Indian meal abroad in 35 years.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed in S'illot but visited Cala Millor twice on the tractor/train. We visited the kohinoor the first time and the food was fantastic. Sizzling dishes looked amazing. The chicken spinach Balti was to die for and the chi ken tikka Massala was spot on. When we returned to cala millor I managed to get my way and visited again. This to e the madras was beautiful as was the vegetable rice and keema nan. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any friend or family. It's only been open for a few months, but hopefully will be there for the long term. Suresh who owned/served us was a complete gent. Good luck for the future. You deserve it with food like that.

2 Thank Dinger07