“Forget me not”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Forget-me-not

the beach of Cala Millor
Street
Street
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
nanibeni
“Forget me not”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Its all in the name! Fantastic location right in the middle of both resorts.beautiful views across the sea ...perfect for people watching in the evening...the apartment has everything you could ask for ...very spacious and clean...somewhere defiantly you would feel at home..Maria is a very pleasant lady and there if you require anything..we would definitely recommend this fantastic apartment

Tamara T
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed May 6, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a lovely apartment in a fantastic location . We stayed as a family of three and the apartment was perfect for us. The location right on the front in between Calla Bona and Calla Millor was excellent & the apartment itself had everything we needed. Maria was an excellent host arranging for someone to meet us at 12pm when we arrived and letting us leave after the 10 am check out time as we also had a late flight home. We would definitely stay there again

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

suesparks
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment in ideal location with stunning views!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Very nice, clean and well maintained apartment with modern facilities, air con, wifi etc in a fantastic location within 40 metres of the sea.
Stayed there from 6-22 Jul and we arrived at nearly midnight so it was good to find a bottle of water and wine in the fridge!!
Stunning views from the balcony and so accessible to all the amenities you need for a holiday including shops, bars, restaurants and of course the lovely beach. Although you are so close to everything, it was never too noisy at night as all music etc stopped before midnight.
Well worth going in to Cala Bona and Sa Coma, either side of Cala Millor, as they are also lovely places with plenty going on.
Maria is very efficient at responding to any queries both in advance of your stay and whilst you are there.
We had a fantastic holiday there and will definitely return!!
Thanks.
Sue.

Your age range 50-64
Aug 14, 2017
Thank you for kind words!
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 9, 2017
Johann
Thank you for your email, the contents have been noted. However, I was extremely surprised and upset to read some of the things that were said. As soon as I received the phone call regarding the condition of the dishes in the apartment i sent the cleaner to wash them, apologizing for this situation After the cleaner came back I did not hear from you again so i presumed everything was ok, if this was not the case then it would have been better for you to contact me again.
I always try to find a solution to a problem but this can only be done if i am made aware of it. I will make further checks in the future so that people enjoy staying in the apartment as other people have before. Because I am primarily interested that my gueass would be happy, it is the most important
P.S.As for the spiders we try to make sure that they are removed but it is not easy control them and stop them from coming back. It is nature
Best wishes for you and your family!
Maria
youngfami...
bodrum
“Perfect place to stay for young or old”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I stayed here for 3 weeks in August 2016. Myself my husband and our 2 children aged 7 & 10. The apartment is small but cozy with absolutely everything you need in it. The location is PERFECT, it's literally on the border of Cala bona (to the left) and Cala millor (to the right). Cala Millor is very much German and Spanish families (very nice people, very polite) and Cala bona more English. We spent most days on Cala Millor beach, we would walk up a bit further to the lifeguard tower number 2 as it was much quieter and got to watch locals/holiday makers play volleyball. The beach up that end seemed nicer too, the sea crystal clear and the beach was just lovely. With not having a pool we went to a local waterpark in Sa coma, it's €100 for a family of 4 but you get all your food and drink all day. I wouldn't recommend for older kids as its only got 2 slides but a lovely day out and a change from the beach. Of an evening we would sit on the balcony with a bottle of wine, it was so peaceful listening to the sea (which was just beautiful, the view of the sea from the balcony was priceless). In Cala bona there was a hotel (acrobar, 5 minute walk from the apartment) which had tribute acts on which you are welcome to go to if you fancied. there is a supermarket just 5 minute walk called euroski where we done a few shops to cook tea in, it was very reasonable and had a great range. There is also a lidl further up (best to get a taxi but would only be €4 max) I would stay here again without a doubt and Maria the owner was wonderful, always on hand to answer any questions.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 31, 2016
Thank you for kind wirds:)!
romanabou...
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Forget me never!”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Thank you so much to Maria for a wonderful stay at the 'forget me not' apartment. I was staying with my family one of whom is disabled for two weeks and the apartment was brilliant for this. There is a lift, space in the lobby area to park wheel chairs, close parking and a disabled beach (one of only two on the whole of the island) 7 minutes walk away. Maria was a fabulous and very efficient host always responding to emails very quickly and sending a friend to let us into the apartment when we arrived despite the late hour. She even allowed us to stay until 6pm on our leaving date as we would have been stranded with no where to go without this.

The apartment has everything you could need and seemed clean and spacious. I loved the cute funky style with international themed decor. The location couldn't be better, half way between the lovely beach of Calla Millor and the pretty harbour for evening strolls to Calla Bonna. The view from the apartments balcony where we sat each morning for breakfast was one of my favourite views on the island. It was truly a fantastic stay and none of us wanted to leave. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else when I'm next travelling back to lovely Majorca!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful view from the balcony and disabled access.
Liked least: Nothing, we loved it!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 21, 2016
Thank you:)! You are always wellcome
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing