All reviews sea view plenty of sunbeds indoor pool every night quality hotel excellent hotel bars and restaurants sister hotel booked half board most evenings junior suites aqua gym definitely return to this hotel evening entertainment plenty of choice communal areas other nationalities
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Just got home from an fantastic holiday. This is my first visit to this hotel. Stayed at the sister hotel del moro. Staff fantastic. Will be back to stay. Views amazing. On 3rd floor room 315. A sun trap. Beds comfortable. You mould into. Walk in shower. Dont miss a bath. Stayed half board. Lots of choice at breakfast and dinner. Put on weight from the pudding section. Where do you start. I will be back. We also booked trips from hotel reception.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank georgina_stevenson1
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Just returned from a week at this hotel with BA holidays. Unfortunately they do not tell you that the hotel is 99.9% German. I suspect nobody from BA has been to this hotel and checked it out. It does mean that all staff thinks you are German as well and speak to you in German. At the time we were there (my husband and myself) there was 409 people in the hotel and we were the only British. Apart from this the food was very good rooms very clean and when the staff realised we were English they were very helpful. All rooms face the sea and is a lovely view. The only advice I would give anyone is that because the season starts in May the transfers to the hotel are incredibly expensive £156 return in March because it is out of season. Unless you go with a tour company then the transfers will be included. Apart from all this is was a nice short break with good weather for the time of year. This is all my personal opinion.

Room tip: All rooms have sea views
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2019

We all had a great time at the Sentido Castell de Mar. All the staff we so helpful and friendly. The hotel is located right near the sea , we had a great view from our room. The whole hotel was very clean and welcoming. Large buffet for breakfast and evening meal. For us , the staff made our holiday they could not do enough. I would definately recomend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend wanted to spend 2 nights in a nice hotel with spa and we decided for this one cause to be honest there’s no so much offer in February in Mallorca. Anyways it has been a good decision. Good points: a wide and varied buffet breakfast with show cooking,a nice selection of juices, hot drinks served at the table; spa with jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, sauna and aqua gym class; perfect location with a great sea view; we called reception to have an extra towel and the housekeeper came in 5 min; good value for money. Bad points: tables at the restaurant are very close to each other... nice if you want to make new friends , not the best condition for having a private, romantic meal; poor amenities in the room ... body lotion and conditioner would have been highly appreciated.
Overall experience: good! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends but at this time of the year. I imagine that during the high season, with the hotel full the experience (and the price) would be slightly different...

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank vivianac309
Reviewed February 3, 2019

What a one of a kind experience! We attended a seminar for one week for our company and we were so charmed by the effort and attentiveness that we recieved. Will definitely return. Thank you Roshan and thank you James!!

Room tip: Great location
Date of stay: January 2019