Stayed for a week for my 50th birthday and wasn't disappointed. We had stayed at the Playa del Moro in July and enjoyed our stay and this is their sister hotel - just 3 hotels along the seafront.
All of the staff could not do enough for us and I was surprised with candlelight and complimentary bubbly at dinner on my birthday. We had not informed them so it was a complete surprise and very nice of them.
Don't take beach towels as these can be hired and also bath robes.
The spa and indoor pool are very nice and the whole hotel is kept really clean and tidy.
The location is fab with the sea right in front and the shopping precinct right out the back.
We love Cala Millor and either this or the Playa I would highly recommend.
Our return transfer was organised for us without us asking and on offer also was the staff organising early check in, to prevent having to join the long queues at the airport.
Although the clientele is mostly German or Dutch (think we were the only English people there) this made no difference to our stay. The guests were all really friendly and we passed pleasantries with everyone we came into contact with and we greeted each other in our own languages which was fine. Although the food catered for these nationalities we always found plenty to eat and never went hungry. There are far too many desserts to choose from so having to try a sample of each was not very good for the waistline :-)
We had a late flight home so asked if we could keep our room on which we were able to do at no extra charge.
There were mostly over 50's and some disabled people staying at the hotel and these were catered for adequately. Indeed Cala Millor is greet for these groups because it is so flat and such a large bay that walking from one end to the other is not only a great walk but relatively easy for all concerned.
Can't recommend this hotel enough and we are really looking forward to our stay next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the most privileged places in the Bay of Cala Millor, right in front of the Beach, between the Pedestrian zone and beach Promenade, with an unobscured view of the Cristal clear Mediterranean , where the Guest can enjoy and watch the Sailing Boats go by, the long and attractive Beach and the Nature Reserve of Punta de N Amer. With Its privileged Location and all the necessary facilities for the modern day traveler the SENTIDO Castell de Mar will make your Holiday unforgettable. The SENTIDO Castell de Mar**** has 12 floors and 230 Rooms and all offering Sea View which allows you to enjoy the incredible Sunrises. All Rooms have Satellite TV and flat screen TV, Air condition /Heating, Wifi (free), Pillow menu (4 types to choose) and Minibar. The SENTIDO Castell de Mar **** is situated in close proximity of Golf Courses namely Pula Golf, Golf Son Servera, Golf Canyamel and Golf Capdepera,etc. Golf Packages can be done for groups and individuals on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Castell de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Castell De Mar Hotel Cala Millor
- Castell De Mar Cala Millor
- Castell De Mar Hotel
- SENTIDO Castell De Mar Cala Millor, Majorca