We stayed here as a couple at the end of July/beginning of August and were later joined by family including 2 children. The hotel is exceptionally clean with very friendly staff throughout. On arrival, we were greeted by a porter who helped with luggage and a nice refreshing glass of fresh orange juice. We were given a room on the second floor which overlooked both the road and the sea and it was nice to be able to sit on the balcony and people watch. The rooms had maid service every day and the rooms were kept immaculate.
The pool area was excellent with plenty of sunbeds (at times we were gettin 5 or 6) and it was a stones throw from the beach. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were nice although this pool was for the brave only as it was freezing!
Cala Millor is a lovely area with lots of bars, restaurants and shops. Our particular favourites were the Rose and Crown for lunch and the bars along the front of an evening, particularly Captain Hook's as they were very friendly and welcoming in there. The promenade can be a bit dicey as there are people on bikes, scooters, segways and cars.
There is an area to entertain children with go-carts, trampolines etc and the usual hairbraiding ladies, who may I add do not mither you for business.
There are no end of places to eat with 2 burger kings (one small one being right by the hotel) and also a Spar shop which accomodated for a cheap lunch. We ate out on Saturday evening at Taste of Texas although it was expensive for what you got.
We had a brilliant time at both the hotel and resort and would definately put it on our list of a place to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the most privileged places in the Bay of Cala Millor, right in front of the Beach, between the Pedestrian zone and beach Promenade, with an unobscured view of the Cristal clear Mediterranean , where the Guest can enjoy and watch the Sailing Boats go by, the long and attractive Beach and the Nature Reserve of Punta de N Amer. With Its privileged Location and all the necessary facilities for the modern day traveler the SENTIDO Castell de Mar will make your Holiday unforgettable. The SENTIDO Castell de Mar**** has 12 floors and 230 Rooms and all offering Sea View which allows you to enjoy the incredible Sunrises. All Rooms have Satellite TV and flat screen TV, Air condition /Heating, Wifi (free), Pillow menu (4 types to choose) and Minibar. The SENTIDO Castell de Mar **** is situated in close proximity of Golf Courses namely Pula Golf, Golf Son Servera, Golf Canyamel and Golf Capdepera,etc. Golf Packages can be done for groups and individuals on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your SENTIDO Castell de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Castell De Mar Hotel Cala Millor
- Castell De Mar Cala Millor
- Castell De Mar Hotel
- SENTIDO Castell De Mar Cala Millor, Majorca