Stayed here for the first time this year, just the three of us. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Our room was basic but clean and, as we had a sea view, the view from the balcony was lovely. Some people have said that the noise was an issue on lower floors due to the entertainment, but we were on the first floor right above the bar area and didn't have a problem. The entertainment finished on time every night and then the hotel was very peaceful. The towels around the pool were an issue on a few days, but not too bad. The food was good with plenty of choice of main courses and the head waiter allocates you a table for your whole stay, which we thought was an excellent idea. The only downside was having to pay 20 euros each for the safe and fridge and only 3euros each was returned on checkout. Good location in between cala miller and cala bona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Talayot is a 3-star hotel in Majorca which enjoys an excellent location at the seafront, in a pedestrian area on the Bay of Cala Millor, surrounded by a virgin coastline that makes up Punta Amer Natural Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Talayot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talayot Hotel Cala Millor
- Talayot Cala Millor
- Hotel Talayot Cala Millor, Majorca