We had booked a side sea view room but when we arrived we were told that the hotel was full and they had to put us in a full sea view room? When we got up to the room there was no electricity, but that problem was sorted within an hour.Our room was fabulous with a fantastic view of the seafront which is just over the road. This is a mainly german hotel which is spotlessly clean with friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff and good food. We will definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Voramar is located in Cala Millor Bay, right on the beach front of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel has 65 rooms, the majority of which are ocean-facing and have balcony. The rooms come standard with air-conditioning as well as heating, flat-screen TVs and a telephone. Hotel Voramar boasts a sauna, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath. There is also a tour booking facility as well as an airport shuttle and currency exchange. Guests can enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The hotel features a restaurant where guests can enjoy a variety of meals, as well as a bar for a more informal dining experience. The white-sand beach is directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is close to a number of restaurants and shopping opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Voramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voramar Hotel Cala Millor
- Hotel Voramar Cala Millor, Majorca