We are a young couple - 24 F 30 M. We were there for 10 days, in the end of June 2011. I was in so many hotels till now, all over the world, but this is the noisiest hotel I've EVER been ! It is on the beach street from one side and it lies on 1 another street with a lot of traffic all day and night long. If U want some rest and good sleep - DON'T GO THERE, you will be allowed to sleep maximum 4-5 hours per night. The walls are very thin, may be made of cardboard ! U hear everything what your neighbours says and make ! U can hear a doors slapping all night long from everywhere! It is full of german pensioners, only a few young couples. The rooms are VERY SMALL ! The air-conditioning is central, not good at all. The bathroom is very small too. The telephone shower was broken and couldn't move. There was no ventilation in the bathroom. The TV in the room was so small and old, it switches off and on when it wants, alone ! There were only 5-6 only german programs, no music channel, no other english speaking channels. There was only 1 power plug on the wall in the whole "big" room. U must pay for fridge in the room - 2 Euro per day - miserable robbery ! Wireless is 3 Euro per day. Restaurant is very, VERY small, always VERY cold and smelly. All the tables and chairs are so close each other, that you cannot seat normally, because of all the people near, packet like sardines ! U have to share 1 very small table for max 3 people, with other strangers, and this table must have 4 people according to the hotel rules. But there is just NO place for the plates on that small table, awfully ! The breakfast was lets say OK, but the same every day......but the dinner was really, really BAD ! Don't go there, especially with a dinner ! The personnel of the hotel was very helpful and polite, but only one gentleman on the reception speaks english so-so. The others – only german and spanish. And the last 1 – we have paid for a room with a seaview, but we got a room, from where you can see only a small part of the beach and sea, lets say about 40-50 meters. So, I don’t know about the other opinions, but I was very DISAPPOINTED of the hotel ! And if U want to go there – read my review and may be U have to think 1 more time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Voramar is located in Cala Millor Bay, right on the beach front of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel has 65 rooms, the majority of which are ocean-facing and have balcony. The rooms come standard with air-conditioning as well as heating, flat-screen TVs and a telephone. Hotel Voramar boasts a sauna, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath. There is also a tour booking facility as well as an airport shuttle and currency exchange. Guests can enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The hotel features a restaurant where guests can enjoy a variety of meals, as well as a bar for a more informal dining experience. The white-sand beach is directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is close to a number of restaurants and shopping opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Voramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voramar Hotel Cala Millor
- Hotel Voramar Cala Millor, Majorca