We was sent to stay in this hotel after checking out of our original hotel as it was so unsafe , unclean etc so when we was in a taxi on the way over we was scared as to what we would find but we needn't of worried as this place is lovely.
Upon our arrival we was told to go and eat while Toni checked us in, the food (plenty of it) was all excellent. There is always a wide range of dishes and at quitter times the meat is cooked to order so you know it's fresh. As we normally expect with the children (aged 10, 7, & 4) we expected some moans and groans about the food but even they couldn't fault it!
We ordered packed lunch one day and was surprised to find a sandwich, fresh cheese salad and a fresh melon salad.
we was given two rooms on the 5th floor, I was worried as my son is scared of lifts but after doing the 93stairs a couple of times I convinced him to use the lift and he said he'll only use that lift as it's posh!
The rooms are spacious with everything you need, the beds are so comfy and the shower has a lot of power!!
As it was low season there was plenty of sun beds around the pool and every time we used the indoor pool it was empty.
The entertainment was good and I can only assume it would get better when busier, there are sandwiches and ice creams and slush puppy's available all day and night at the bar.
The cleaner was wonderful and worked hard, I saw her cleaning a neighbouring room and she was pulling out all the side boards not just concentrating on the area in sight.
The beach is just around the corner and a nature reserve across the road, there are plenty of shops etc within walking distance.
All the staff we're lovely and so helpful, not once did we see anyone stressed or was anyone rude.
This hotel saved our holiday and no one in our party (5adults and 3 kids) had anything to complain about!
I would love to visit this hotel or one in it chain again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hipotels Bahia Grande Hotel is an impressive 4 star aparthotel located in the town of Cala Millor right in front of the beach. This cosy hotel has 159 rooms distributed in two buildings of six and seven stories and a great deal of facilities designed exclusively for making your holidays in Majorca, unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Bahia Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Bahia Grande Aparthotel Hotel Cala Millor
- Hipotels Bahia Grande Cala Millor, Majorca