“Chris Diamond singing is a must, great voice , great humour, very nice guy,”
Review of Taste of Texas

Taste of Texas
Ranked #98 of 121 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Chris Diamond singing is a must, great voice , great humour, very nice guy, Did find the drinks over priced and no spanish measures here , very dissapointed at the amount of smoking in the area, and the lack of punters. Rating is high only because we went there to see Chris, else we would avoid completely

1  Thank R1OKVB

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had lunch here, and it was awful.

My veggie burger was just about cooked, but bereft of any flavour and a bit cold in the middle. The accompanying rice tasted like boil in the bag rice, and the salad was gritty and not washed properly/at all. For ten euros, it was terrible.

My partner's baked potato was dry and had really cheap plastic tasting cheese on top.

The service was pleasant enough, but do yourself a favour and don't eat here.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Staff helpful and friendly.
We ordered the chilli-con-carne, never in my life have I had a chilli with sweetcorn in it but this was more chilli-con-sweetcorn than con-carne! There was more sweetcorn than any other ingredient, I know its cheap and it bulks food out but this was ridiculous. The use of so much sweetcorn made this an expensive meal.
Also wished we had taken earplugs - the entertainment is terrible and very loud, I dont appreciate an out of tune elvis when I am trying to separate my chilli from the sweetcorn before I eat it!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Singer didn't know half of the lyrics to the songs he was singing and the sangria was dire!!! Couldn't wait to leave!

1  Thank Mjc7172
Reviewed September 25, 2012

In the evenings we sometimes came here for a drink due to its location on the 'promenade'. I can not comment on the food because we did not eat here. They regularly had an act/singer on which was good as it provided some background entertainment. I did notice in the evenings it was not well lit outside and the customers who were eating could hardly see their food, probably a good thing judging by previous reviews.
Generally its ok for drink but nothing special.