“Excellent Steak”

Buffalo Steak House
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Description: We are closed for good. Thank you very much for coming.
Description: We are closed for good. Thank you very much for coming.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on a quiet night after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I’m glad we did as the steak was excellent, perfectly cooked and reasonably priced. Definitely worth a visit

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019

This place is a must try place, food was amazing and service was excellent, you have a good choice on the menu but the steaks are great. They also own the restaurant next door called la valendetta which does tapas we have also been there and also great traditional Spanish food

Reviewed May 27, 2019

we went to Sa Coma for my wifes 60th birthday. I researched (on Trip Advisor) where, nearby, would do a Lobster (her favourite dish) and a fillet steak (my favourite) for her birthday meal (cannot do seafood restaurant due to my intense dislike of seafood). Price not being and issue. We chose this one due to it being number 1 and doing lobster.
We got there by taxi and there was no-one around. The door was open but no-one in the building. I wandered around and even went to the toilet before going back outside. At this point someone came out the building adjacent and from that point I cannot fault the service.
I can however state that they DO NOT do lobster (despite there being a large picture on the outside wall showing a lobster? I asked my wife if she wanted to go elsewhere. She declined, saying well it is a steakhouse, so we ordered drinks.
At this point I found that this was the steakhouse that doesn't do fillet steak???
The rump steaks, were not the best we have had but they were very nice. but we came away a little disappointed if this was the number one steakhouse in the resort. Probably only because of the reviews we had read on here led us to expect better?.
If you read between the lines of this review the service was more than acceptable and the food was very good but do not expect what you would expect of the "number one steakhouse" in some places.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

La Vendetta and Buffalo Steak House are both owned by the same family. We were directed to eat in La Vendetta and certainly were not disappointed. After noting the size of the steaks on display we opted for main course only. Absolutely loved my steak (tenderloin) hubby had sirloin.
Perfection on a plate or should I say platter!
No room for a pud but finished off with a liqueur coffee.
You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Went here with my husband and our 4 year old daughter. We were the only people in the steak restaurant. Staff were very polite. The 3 of us ordered starters then my daughter got pasta and myself and my husband both had steak. Was one of the best steaks have ever had. I was a bit worried with not having a sauce with it as would always have one but this wasn't something to worry about as was so tasty! Would highly recommend and if we ever come back to Cala Millor will come back again.

1  Thank steph0611