Stayed her with my girlfriend and my two kids in july. The hotel is really family orientated, and lots of stuff to do. Nice and quite area. We did go all inclusive. Breakfeast was really great. Dinner was ok. Room was ok, really nice bathroom I would go again to this hotel, but only if I where going with kids.
All the people smoking on the sunbeds around the pool. The beds are really close, and it can be quite annoying when you get smokers next to you.
Nothing more to see than hotel and beach in that area.
Really slow service in the entertainment area during shows.
The gym was small, but then again it is supposed to be vacation :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cala Mesquida is surely one of the most authentic and best preserved places on the island. And only 400 meters from the beach is the amazing Viva Cala Mesquida Club. Due to its location and the quality of its services and facilities, this Aparthotel is the perfect place for those seeking a peaceful Holiday in Majorca. You will find fun for the whole family: our animation team with an entertainment program and activities, Mini Club for the kids, kids Splash Pool with Pirate Boat as well as sports facilities. Everything ready for your perfect family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zafiro Cala Mesquida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Cala Mesquida Club Hotel Capdepera
- Zafiro Cala Mesquida Majorca/Capdepera, Spain