See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2016

We made a last minute reservation via booking.com on a travel day between Madrid and the Andalucian coast. It was a lovely surprise! We were greeted warmly by the owner who speaks English very well.

The room was small but comfortable with good A/C and shower; we think we remember the bed as one double rather than 2 twins pushed together (the usual in Europe).

The pool is also small but immaculately clean with plenty of lounge chairs and nicely landscaped surroundings. There were 2 other couples at the pool when we arrived and another couple of women came later. It was a very relaxed, "chilling out after seeing the sights" atmosphere.

A high quality, typical European breakfast is served on the grapevine-covered terrace also located in the garden, In the evening, you can get a glass of wine or beer on the terrace. Of note: you can have dinner also, but this must be reserved a day ahead. We didn't have this opportunity since we booked last minute.

The location is rural and about 10 minutes outside Ubeda. We took a business card when we left -- it would be a great, relaxing place to spend a week visiting the area.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I used this hotel as a midway stop off when taking the scenic route from Alicante to Portugal and rather than motorway for 800km I wanted to take a different route for a change. The feedback online was favourable so I decided to book and stay on the 18.07.16

Located five minutes drive outside of Ubeda the property is easy to find especially with sat nav and is in a hamlet setting that at first glance does not look particularly nice but in truth with a little exploration has lots to offer (ruined chapel and old finca with stunning views). Upon arrival I was personally greeted by Tito with a warm welcome and firm handshake. He assisted me at checkin, helped with luggage and wifi codes etc and made arrangements for dinner. I was left for a few hours to enjoy the wonderful gardens, swim in the pool and relax. I was the only guest on this particular evening so arranged to eat early so that Tito and his wife could finish earlier than expected. After a hearty meal of cold gazpacho style soup, a huge mice filled pastry and indulgent cheesecake washed down with an ice cold local beer, I retired to my room. The rooms themselves are small and motel style but in full keeping with the property. They are clean and offer all the basics. The rooms are in a shaded courtyard section and there is a shaded car parking area available for a small additional charge of 5€ per night.

Breakfast was a continental affair of bread, pastry and fruit with ample coffee and fruit juice. Perfect for starting the day and for my long journey. A great stay in a stunning property, gardens and location, topped off by great regional food and a hospitable owner. I will be back again next year.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank steven b
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We had wanted to find a B&B convenient for visiting Ubeda and Baeza, and we were fortunate to find La Caseria de Tito. Situated in a quiet village, this homely little place provides an ideal base. Rooms are comfortable rather than luxurious, and certainly adequate for a few nights. The garden is delightful, and the pool provides welcome refreshment, particularly combined with Tito's bar service! Breakfast was pleasant, though the dinner we had on our second evening was a little spoiled as Tito forgot to pass on my aversion to red meat! He redeemed himself, however, by providing excellent directions and recommendations for our visit to Ubeda, and even wrote out directions for our onward journey to Alicante allowing us to drive through some sensational scenery. A real character, Tito certainly adds to the experience of staying here!

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed May 6, 2016

We stayed four nights here from 29th April 2016. It is a lovely rural, tranquil spot just outside Ubeda and ideal for touring Baeza/Ubeda and the mountains and towns like Cazorla. The owner is very helpful and friendly. There is a nice lounge area and when it is a bit cold in the evening there is a lovely log fire going.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2015

A little gem of a place just outside Ubeda. Only stayed one night. Room was lovely and cool, great shower. Nice pool, perfect for a lazy hour or two people heading into the lovely town of Ubeda for food. The owner Tito is really friendly and welcoming. Breakfast served between 9-11 on the terrace included homemade drinking yogurt which was delicious!

Date of stay: September 2015