Review Highlights
Best day ever

This was an absolutely fabulous day under expert tuition from Clare and attentive hosting by... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
walton1512
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Jewellery day

Fab day, lovely lunch and you end up with a ring you have made yourself, new skills too, what could... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2019
Diamond W

All reviews hot tub beautiful silver silver ring wings making class made us feel cake large terrace bottle of cava views of the mountains my friend coffee break fantastic hosts you will not be disappointed lovely lunch jewellery workshop highly recommend a visit
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The village is quiet and picturesque. The B & B delightful. Clean, comfortable, spacious and charming accommodation. Shane and Clare are perfect hosts. They go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your stay.

1  Thank JoanneB985
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Just been back for our 2nd stay, this time for my birthday. It was magical! Clare and Shane are wonderful hosts, nothing is too much trouble and the dinner they cooked was fantastic. They even arranged a special surprise for me, they had strung lights all around the garden to make it like a wonderland! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Anyone who is in the area needs to go and stay!

1  Thank Gill C
Reviewed October 16, 2018

What a find!! Had a thoroughly enjoyable experience at stunning Castellon de Bedar with the delightful silversmith Clare and ‘Chef’ Shane!! Clare patiently tutored us In making a ring out of three silver strands. We had a coffee break with delicious home made plum cake then half way through the course, lunch. Home made quiche with melt in the mouth pastry, chicken, salad, home made coleslaw and potatoes, absolutely delicious, top marks to Shane. Back to our work bench to finish and polish our piece of silver, all of us were really chuffed with the quality of our finished rings. Before we left, a tour of the stunning private B&B complete with hot tub overlooking the views of Bedar. Many thanks Clare and Shane for a great day and making us all welcome, brilliant. Looking forward to going back for more courses and a special anniversary night in the B&B with the hubby is on the cards.

1  Thank Lynda C
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I joined a class on one day course to make coiled ring. Tuition by Claire was first class, and I was amazed at the quality of my finished product. I had never done anything similar before. Clare ensured that we all met a good standard. Shane kept the group feed and watered, with delicious goodies and lunch.

2  Thank downlander5
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been going for a few months and made some amazing pieces of silverwork,I am hooked.
Thank you Clare for being a very patient tutor and Shane for the lovely home made cakes.

2  Thank johngibbsspain