Review Highlights
A place to fall in love ( again )

Having so enjoyed the jewellery workshop with Clare, I went back with my husband to stay in the... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2020
wendytew
Mojacar Playa, Spain
The perfect way to celebrate our anniversary

My husband and I received a twisted silver ring workshop as a present from friends for our 25th... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2020
Claire R
Almeria, Spain

All reviews hot tub silver ring jewellery workshop wings my husband beautiful silver wonderful hosts making class my birthday coffee break private terrace end of the day salad nothing is too much trouble home made cakes sitting room you will not be disappointed
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The village is quiet and picturesque. The B & B delightful. Clean, comfortable, spacious and charming accommodation. Shane and Clare are perfect hosts. They go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your stay.

1  Thank JoanneB985
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Just been back for our 2nd stay, this time for my birthday. It was magical! Clare and Shane are wonderful hosts, nothing is too much trouble and the dinner they cooked was fantastic. They even arranged a special surprise for me, they had strung lights all around the garden to make it like a wonderland! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Anyone who is in the area needs to go and stay!

1  Thank Gill C
Reviewed October 17, 2018

What a find!! Had a thoroughly enjoyable experience at stunning Castellon de Bedar with the delightful silversmith Clare and ‘Chef’ Shane!! Clare patiently tutored us In making a ring out of three silver strands. We had a coffee break with delicious home made plum cake then half way through the course, lunch. Home made quiche with melt in the mouth pastry, chicken, salad, home made coleslaw and potatoes, absolutely delicious, top marks to Shane. Back to our work bench to finish and polish our piece of silver, all of us were really chuffed with the quality of our finished rings. Before we left, a tour of the stunning private B&B complete with hot tub overlooking the views of Bedar. Many thanks Clare and Shane for a great day and making us all welcome, brilliant. Looking forward to going back for more courses and a special anniversary night in the B&B with the hubby is on the cards.

1  Thank lyndac486
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I joined a class on one day course to make coiled ring. Tuition by Claire was first class, and I was amazed at the quality of my finished product. I had never done anything similar before. Clare ensured that we all met a good standard. Shane kept the group feed and watered, with delicious goodies and lunch.

2  Thank downlander5
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been going for a few months and made some amazing pieces of silverwork,I am hooked.
Thank you Clare for being a very patient tutor and Shane for the lovely home made cakes.

2  Thank johngibbsspain