Review Highlights
A special day to remember

Myself and four friends had the most wonderful day in the jewellery workshop with Clare today. The... read more

Reviewed February 5, 2022
734traceym
Almeria, Spain
Incredible experience!

We had a lovely day with Clare and Shane, everything from the moment we walked in until we left was... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2021
Carolvm17
Bedar

All reviews silver ring jewellery workshop wonderful hosts wings home made cakes step by step take home my daughter birthday candle delicious lunch lunch time clare cava skills coffee terrace patience
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The village is quiet and picturesque. The B & B delightful. Clean, comfortable, spacious and charming accommodation. Shane and Clare are perfect hosts. They go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your stay.

1  Thank JoanneB985
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Just been back for our 2nd stay, this time for my birthday. It was magical! Clare and Shane are wonderful hosts, nothing is too much trouble and the dinner they cooked was fantastic. They even arranged a special surprise for me, they had strung lights all around the garden to make it like a wonderland! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Anyone who is in the area needs to go and stay!

1  Thank 151gillc
Reviewed October 17, 2018

What a find!! Had a thoroughly enjoyable experience at stunning Castellon de Bedar with the delightful silversmith Clare and ‘Chef’ Shane!! Clare patiently tutored us In making a ring out of three silver strands. We had a coffee break with delicious home made plum cake then half way through the course, lunch. Home made quiche with melt in the mouth pastry, chicken, salad, home made coleslaw and potatoes, absolutely delicious, top marks to Shane. Back to our work bench to finish and polish our piece of silver, all of us were really chuffed with the quality of our finished rings. Before we left, a tour of the stunning private B&B complete with hot tub overlooking the views of Bedar. Many thanks Clare and Shane for a great day and making us all welcome, brilliant. Looking forward to going back for more courses and a special anniversary night in the B&B with the hubby is on the cards.

1  Thank lyndac486
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I joined a class on one day course to make coiled ring. Tuition by Claire was first class, and I was amazed at the quality of my finished product. I had never done anything similar before. Clare ensured that we all met a good standard. Shane kept the group feed and watered, with delicious goodies and lunch.

2  Thank downlander5
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been going for a few months and made some amazing pieces of silverwork,I am hooked.
Thank you Clare for being a very patient tutor and Shane for the lovely home made cakes.

2  Thank johngibbsspain