Review Highlights
A place to fall in love ( again )

Having so enjoyed the jewellery workshop with Clare, I went back with my husband to stay in the... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2020
wendytew
Mojacar Playa, Spain
The perfect way to celebrate our anniversary

My husband and I received a twisted silver ring workshop as a present from friends for our 25th... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2020
Claire R
Almeria, Spain

All reviews hot tub silver ring jewellery workshop wings my husband beautiful silver wonderful hosts making class my birthday coffee break private terrace end of the day salad nothing is too much trouble home made cakes sitting room you will not be disappointed
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018

You could not find a better place to stay as the owners Shane and Clare cannot do enough to make your stay as happy and as comfortable as possible. From the minute we arrived we were given a bottle of Cava or beer in a fantastic suite with ensuite bathroom, own lounge, own balcony with a view to die for! It did not stop there as they also cater for an evening 3 course dinner that was fabulous again with a fantastic view over Bedar, the mountains and the sea,

If you want to stay in a very special place then this is the destination for you.

Shirley & Andrew

1  Thank Shirley O
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Spent a wonderful day at Clare's beginners jewellery class at Castellon de Bedar. Clare is a very thorough and patient (she needed to be!) teacher and we all ended the day with a sense of achievement with the individual silver rings we had made ourselves.
Lunch was prepared by Shane, an excellent chef, on the terrace overlooking the rooftops and meandering streets of Bedar with the Mediterranean in the distance and Andrea Bochelli playing in the background. Who could ask for more?
Before we left, Shane showed us the b&b accommodation they offer on the upper floor. It is 'boutique' style and tastefully furnished with a large terrace overlooking the pueblo. I would be delighted to recommended it to any of my family and friends coming over for a visit, confident that they would have a unique experience and amazing hosts.
Thankyou Clare and Shane

1  Thank janea1948
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but good things to say about Castellon de Bedar and it's owners, Claire and Shane. From the minute we arrived we were treated royally. Nothing was too much trouble. The facilities are 6 star! We have already booked a return stay. Shane cooks a mean Chateaubriand and their company over dinner was lovely. A real gem.

1  Thank Gill C
Reviewed June 8, 2018

Had the most magical overnight stay. Shane and Clare were the perfect hosts and made us feel really special. The view from our room both day and night was amazing, it really is a unique place . Had such a fantastic visit we have booked in again for a birthday and embarking on a jewellery course. David & Elizabeth Hinton .

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I have just stayed at Castellon De Bedar and my four days there were booked primarily for Business, but it gave me an ideal opprtunity to relax from my busy schedule.
There were two mornings where I had to leave really early, but Clare and Shane still made sure I had a lovley breakfast of my choice, which set me up for the day.
My work meant that I was in late some evenings, but they made sure I had, homemade biscuits and cake in my room.I arrived very late one night and hadn’t eaten so Shane cooked me Crab Linguini which was so appreciated.
The Suite provided me with every facilty for me to continue working and I am coming back again in 8 weeks time to stay with them again. This time however, I have booked for me and my Fiance to stay for the weekend, so we can really enjoy all that Castellon De Bedar has to offer....and this time we will explore the delights of Bedar!
Business or pleasure, it really is a hidden gem and I can’t recommend a stay there enough.

1  Thank Carrigan13