“wedding gift is awesome and spectacular !!”
Review of Buggy Tours

Buggy Tours
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Roland and his buggy tours venture is a Frigliana must do ! From start to finish its exhilarating, adventurous and fun. The tour also includes the most breath taking views of the area that we would have certainly missed out on. We would recommend anyone to give this a go it certainly has something for everyone !!!

All reviews
"host"
in 3 reviews
"spain"

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked this as a bday present for my other half after finding the website thru trip advisor - and we had a GREAT time! My other half likes a bit of fun and this was something new to try plus a way of seeing the spectacular scenery the area has to offer. I knew he really enjoyed himself as he only offered me a go at driving about 4 mins from the end :) you felt quite exhilarated at the end and it felt like a 'real' driving experience. Great host, great fun and well worth the money. Would certainly recommend it. Oh and a shower afterwards as we got pretty dusty. Still, you know when you got that dirty that you had fun!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My girlfriend surprised me with this buggy tour which turned out beeing good fun in nerja's mountains. Really enjoyed the nature & spots the guide took us to. Buggies are powerful enough to carry 2 adults and still allow a bit of drifting where possible ;-)
Will recommend it to all of our friends!

3  Thank Яudi T
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Two adults, two children (14,12) hired two buggys and had a really good fun trip out. The owner "Roland" is very nice and made us feel very relaxed and confident. The buggys are very easy to drive, and are soooo much fun!

We went up mountains, through river beds, up and down twisty dirt tracks, and got covered in dust and dirt. It was really good fun, and my kids enjoyed it immensely.

I would recommend this very much, and urge you to consider putting it on your agenda for your next trip to this beautiful part of Spain.

1  Thank MarkBingley
See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2013

awesome experience we found this tour on line decided to book it, this tour ended up being the highlite of the holiday. There was eight of us some of us had drove abroad before but some had not, and was a bit unsure about driving, but went on to enjoy the whole experience.This is a must do if you want a good laugh
and see parts of andalucia you probably would not go to because of the remoteness