Review Highlights

Buggy trip

Reviewed September 6, 2018
Hayley D
via mobile

All reviews off road breathtaking views great fun great guide covered in dust three hours roland goggles ease stops route coffee nerja briefing scarf thrill exhilarating
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We decided to give buggytours a go during a recent trip to nerja and it was undoubtedly one of the higlights of the whole trip. Roland was extremely professional, friendly and had an enyclopedic knowledge of the local area. The views were absolutely breath taking and there are number of stops along the route allowing you to take everything in aswell as receiving information on the locality from roland himself. Buggys were a lot of fun to drive and very well maintained. Dont be daunted if you havent driven one of these before you do get a comprehensive breakdown of what to do before you set off. If your in the area its an absolute must.

2  Thank Ruairi M
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow!! What more can I say. Simply the best. 3hrs of pure fun. Can be bit scary at time over the mountains but Roland (owner) puts u at ease. I would recommend this tour any day. Its 150euro to drive. Fantastic guy n fantastic tour. If u decide to giv it a go. Go on website n ring him. Speaks brill English. Co ordinates are on his Web page. U can't go wrong

2  Thank Hayley D
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Surfed around and looked for recommendations about what to do in Nerja. Saw buggy tours and they had quite a lot of good reviews. So we decided to try it out. The booking process was pretty easy as we just spoke through email. Straightforward and as easy as it gets.

When the day arrived we drove to from Nerja to Torrox and found the place with no trouble at all. Meeting us was Roland. Nice guy and a great guy. Calm, helpful and 100% professional. We all felt safe all the time.

The tour itself was pretty cool. Dusty from time to time but our family had a pretty fantastic day with Buggy Tours. I will not speak too much of the tour itself as You should try and see for Yourself. I drove with my dauhter age 7, and I saw her from time to time just sitting there smiling and giving me the thumbs up. Very happy :)

1  Thank Henning S
Reviewed July 18, 2018

A little afraid because we had never don this before but after a professional but understandable explenation by Roland we felt at ease after 5 minutes. As promised you get to see a part of Andalusia you never see on other trips. Spectacular but safe. A great fun day out with family or friends. We got to meet a nice couple from Scotland with there sparkling daughter and this trip became without a dought one of the highlights of our vacation!

1  Thank Mazoutje2014
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

What a great way to spend three odd hours.
Roland the owner and guide was so friendly and took his time to carefully explain rules etc before we set off on a fantastic back road tour of the mountains and views around Nerja and Frigiliana
Absolutely awesome.
Roland stops and explains what the next stretch of track entails and makes sure the buggies are set in the right gear before leading off again.
Includes a stop for a coffee to take in the magnificent scenery and finished off with a beer (or soft drink) back at Roland’s Place
He does ask if you prefer mostly on or off road - all tours include some of each so be prepared to get covered in dust Dress accordingly. We chose off road and were absolutely covered by the end. He offers the use of goggles - strongly recommend that you need to use them.
This is great fun
Highly recommend

2  Thank neila943
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience! Highly recommended and Roland is a great guide. The scenery that you see is absolutely amazing and you get to see a lot more of the countryside than you otherwise would. Very good buggies which gave us confidence. Thanks so much!! My 10year old want to return when he can drive!! Here’s hoping you’re still running then Roland! :)

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I can't recommend this enough. You start off high in the hills at Rolands beautiful home...who by the way is an excellent host. Be prepared for 3 hours of mostly off road driving in spectacular scenery. Even though I'm not good with heights, with faith in a great buggy and faith in the guide, you'll be pleased you did it....and we finished off with a cold beer to boot.

2  Thank David H
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing day out today...
The views were breathtaking and Roland was the perfect host.. I can’t recommend this buggy tour enough... stick it on your bucket list

2  Thank Mark O
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Roland was great from the get go, he responded quickly to my booking email and said he could pick us up from our villa before the 3 hour slot. We travelled around 45km of mainly off road terrain, lots of amazing views and Roland was very helpful. We stopped off midway for a drink at a great little bar and continued through some bamboo lined tracks (felt like we were the borrowers!) all in all, very much worth the money and would do it again. Thanks Roland. Natalie and Naj

2  Thank bcn85
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Four of us booked the three hour buggy tours with buggy tours.net. Two people per buggy and each buggy is 150 Euros. To be honest I was not sure that this would be for me but how wrong I was. I absolutely loved it! The host is excellent and very patient if you lack confidence. The tour takes you around this area of Spain both on and off road with stop offs for the chance to take photos of what can only be described as truly breathtaking views. Whether you fancy having a drive or simply being a passenger (I did both) it is a fantastic experience that I cannot recommend highly enough. Goggles are provided as off road can be dusty but that only added to the laughs. For your money you get a full briefing of the buggy, goggles a full three hours visiting beautiful places and on return we were even given a cold can! I will certainly do this again when I am in the area. You won't be disappointed.