“Excellent venue”
Review of Lainey's Bar & Bistro - CLOSED

Lainey's Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Couple run family restaurant and bar serving predominantly British style cuisine
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have been to Lainey's a number of time and I always feel very welcome, they have a great range of food and have my favourite beer.

I see that Lainey's Bar is now on facebook where you can keep up to date of what specials or menu changes are happening along with a guide to which football matches will be displayed in there.

If you like good food or just after a coffee or cold beer, check the place out!

4  Thank David V

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lainey's is a fantastic place to eat/drink with great food, great atmosphere and super, friendly service. I ate here every night of my holiday, apart from Tuesday when it is closed. Highly recommended if you are planning a trip to Coin!!

2  Thank Leeanne34
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Having rented a villa just up the hill from Lainey's we decided to try it out on our first night after a failed attempt to visit Malaga.
The menu had plenty variety and offers great value and a good selection for the kids as well.
We ate here 6 nights out of 7 (only because they close Tuesdays)
Sunday roast was amazing.
Can't wait to visit again next year

1  Thank phil_p26
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Visiting coin for a week ate here every night. ( except the Tuesday when it's closed) food was excellent heartily recommend the Chicken Monterey absolutely ace one, the owner is lovely and the service first rate.

2  Thank Mibeimibenaw
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Having visited Coin on holiday this summer we were very lucky to find laineys on the first night of our holiday. Usually we have at least 2 bad meals before finding a restaurant that has such good quality food and a such a nice atmosphere. The restaurant is very clean, staff are very friendly and I look forward to visiting again next year.

2  Thank gmg