“Lainey's Bar and Bistro is excellent!!!”
Review of Lainey's Bar & Bistro - CLOSED

Lainey's Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Couple run family restaurant and bar serving predominantly British style cuisine
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lainey's is a fantastic place to eat/drink with great food, great atmosphere and super, friendly service. I ate here every night of my holiday, apart from Tuesday when it is closed. Highly recommended if you are planning a trip to Coin!!

2  Thank Leeanne34
There are newer reviews for Lainey's Bar & Bistro

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Having rented a villa just up the hill from Lainey's we decided to try it out on our first night after a failed attempt to visit Malaga.
The menu had plenty variety and offers great value and a good selection for the kids as well.
We ate here 6 nights out of 7 (only because they close Tuesdays)
Sunday roast was amazing.
Can't wait to visit again next year

1  Thank phil_p26
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Visiting coin for a week ate here every night. ( except the Tuesday when it's closed) food was excellent heartily recommend the Chicken Monterey absolutely ace one, the owner is lovely and the service first rate.

2  Thank Mibeimibenaw
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Having visited Coin on holiday this summer we were very lucky to find laineys on the first night of our holiday. Usually we have at least 2 bad meals before finding a restaurant that has such good quality food and a such a nice atmosphere. The restaurant is very clean, staff are very friendly and I look forward to visiting again next year.

2  Thank gmg
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have visited this Bistro before it was taken over and was not impressed however I have just been back and can honestly say that the experience was well worth it. The food here is absolutely fantastic (compliments to the chef) and the owner and staff were extremely friendly. I can honestly say you will not be disappointed if you visit as I know I wasn't and will definitely be back.

Margaret Allan (Scotland)