Okay we was on Grangefield Oasis Club in March. We had breakfast included. We was the only one that was eated there! The staff stared on me when I poured orange juice. They did lie to say it was FRESH juice, but I saw the juice carton. When I asked if cost money to get new clean towels, they trowed is in front of our room door. You have to use bathing cap in the inside pool and jacuzzi. Sorry if it is bad english, but I am only 12years old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated between Fuengirola and Marbella, the Grangefield Oasis offers functional, self-catering apartments with furnished balconies.The complex features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub, sauna and gym. There is free internet access in reception.Each apartment in Grangefield Oasis has a fully-equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge area with a sofa bed. They also include a TV with satellite channels.An entertainment and activity programme is offered for children at the resort. There are tennis courts and a mini golf course. The Miraflores Golf Course can be found next to Grangefield Oasis and the nearest beach is less than 2 km away.Guests can enjoy drinks, snacks and light meals at the cafeteria and bar. The La Hacienda restaurant serves regional and international cuisine all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grangefield Oasis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grangefield Oasis Club Hotel Mijas
- Grangefield Oasis Hotel
- Grangefield Oasis Mijas
- Grangefield Oasis Club Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol