Just come back from a stay at Grangefield, had a two bedroom apartment, which I shared with my daughter and friend.
Let me start with the positives as there are many, the resort is clean and the gardens are very well maintained. The area is quiet and and there is lots of parking, so easy if you have a car.
The staff were great - always smiling, always helpful - they are what makes the resort so good.
Nice little shop that has all the basics should you run out and the bar makes good coffee
A few negatives which is why I gave the average score....
We ate at the restaurant on our first night, it was expensive and not very nice, bland and not very memorable.
Our apartment was really clean when we arrived, everything nice and tidy... the second time it was cleaned ok, but the third time - not sure why they bothered to come in as it looked as if they had made the bed and that was all. Good thing we kept it tidy ourselves.
The apartment itself was tired looking - the shower room had all sorts of problems. The shower had so much lime scale that you couldn't have a decent shower, if that is you could get into teh cubicle to begin with - It was tiny and the doors didn't open very wide. If you dropped anything you would have to get out of the shower to pick it up as there was no space to bend over.
Bathroom had problems too - bath was so worn and scratched it should have been replaced.
The evening entertainment was dire - the acts looked bored to be there and the singers were so dated even my mother wouldn't have recognised some of the songs - really was a disappointment.
This is a platinum resort and so we were expecting much better facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated between Fuengirola and Marbella, the Grangefield Oasis offers functional, self-catering apartments with furnished balconies.The complex features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub, sauna and gym. There is free internet access in reception.Each apartment in Grangefield Oasis has a fully-equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge area with a sofa bed. They also include a TV with satellite channels.An entertainment and activity programme is offered for children at the resort. There are tennis courts and a mini golf course. The Miraflores Golf Course can be found next to Grangefield Oasis and the nearest beach is less than 2 km away.Guests can enjoy drinks, snacks and light meals at the cafeteria and bar. The La Hacienda restaurant serves regional and international cuisine all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Muthu Grangefield Oasis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grangefield Oasis Club Hotel Mijas
- Grangefield Oasis Hotel
- Grangefield Oasis Mijas
- Muthu Grangefield Oasis Club Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol