Stayed in a studio at Miraflores. The studio was very plush, bedroom area was very comfortable, lots of wardrobe space, beds ok. The loung area was down two steps and was quite luxurious, with two sofas, chair, coffee table and sideboard, very well furnished. Large balcony with the usual table and chairs, and also two sun loungers. Kitchen area was small with two hobs, kettle, toaster, plenty of utensils. This is a hilly area and not suitable for people with walking difficulties. A supermarket was about 10 to 15 mins. walk away. 'Bus no. 220 stops right outside the complex, as well as taking you to Marbella, Puerta Banus and Fuengirola.
Another small resort to visit is La Cala, lovely little place, As it is quite a distance from the towns, they do have entertainment on in the evening starting at 9.30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miraflores is a vacation resort built in an Andalusian "pueblo" style with small groups of apartments and villas no more than 2 or 3 stories high. All apartments have beautiful views of the sea, the mountains, or the golf course, or a combination of all three, surrounded by sumptuous gardens with palm trees, flowers and tropical plants, all competing with each other in their beauty. You will be greeted by the Reception staff upon arrival and you will receive all the information needed during your stay. The Club House where the reception is situated includes a marvelous restaurant where you will be able to enjoy a breakfast, lunch or a gastronomic dinner and live entertainment surrounded by the exquisite gardens and water cascades. The resort includes a Sports Centre with newly built clay tennis courts, an 18 hole Golf Course and a number of services at your disposal. The number of Gardens, and their lushness create this very special atmosphere of privacy, an impression which is further reinforced by the presence of private swimming pools for each little group of apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Miraflores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraflores Vacation Club Hotel Mijas
- Miraflores Resort Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol