I am the member from Fife who wrote the review following our holiday to Club Marbella in December '05. At the time I was not aware that there are 5 resorts and based on our excellent experience in December I booked again for the end of May. What a disappointment. We too ended up at Club Caronte, there is simply no comparison between it and Club Marbella. We could not fault the apartment which was well appointed, spacious and clean but the facilities, amenities and maintenance of the resort left a lot to be desired. The manager was helpful but couldn't move us. I have emailed and written to Expedia and have yet to receive a reply.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Caronte forms part of Crown Resorts, awarded by Trivago in 2014 “Best hotels for families in Mijas Costa”. Club Caronte is ideal for a relaxing holiday, with only 1,5 km from the beach and its ideal sea views from the apartment balcony. These spacious apartments will ensure a pleasant stay as the apartments are fully equipped. The resort has 2 swimming pools (one for adults and one for kids) and a fitness room. Distance from Marbella is 17Km and 29 from the airport. ***Guests staying at Club Caronte can make use of all the facilities at the other 4 Crown Resorts within Riviera del Sol and Calahonda*** ***A free bus service is available to other Crown Resorts, supermarket and the beach*** For further information plese visit our web page. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Caronte Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Caronte Crown Hotel Costa Del Sol
- Club Caronte Crown Resort Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol