We just returned from a week in Costa del Sol, Spain and we had a fantastic time. The hotel was basic but provided enough space and area for all 5 of us to enjoy. We had a nice view from the balcony and the kitchen was cute and adequate. It was clean and the mid-week service was great, new towels and she made the beds and swept the floor! We loved the pool at another club so we spent most the pool time there, Club Del Mar. Only downer was no internet service from our hotel and bad parking situation, you get there early or you don't park close. Great location if you wish to visit Morocco, Gibraltar, Ronda, Marbella, etc. Awesome spot to be in.
Best of luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Caronte forms part of Crown Resorts, awarded by Trivago in 2014 “Best hotels for families in Mijas Costa”. Club Caronte is ideal for a relaxing holiday, with only 1,5 km from the beach and its ideal sea views from the apartment balcony. These spacious apartments will ensure a pleasant stay as the apartments are fully equipped. The resort has 2 swimming pools (one for adults and one for kids) and a fitness room. Distance from Marbella is 17Km and 29 from the airport. ***Guests staying at Club Caronte can make use of all the facilities at the other 4 Crown Resorts within Riviera del Sol and Calahonda*** ***A free bus service is available to other Crown Resorts, supermarket and the beach*** For further information plese visit our web page. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Caronte Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Caronte Crown Hotel Costa Del Sol
- Club Caronte Crown Resort Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol