“wonderful experience”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 9, 2016

wonderful family attraction. our guide was very helpful ( dont remember the name - he is a Yorkshire(maltby) man

2  Thank Poornachandra K
"excitement"
"euros"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Great day on the buggys today ! Loved the tour guides and the ride definitely come back again !!! Got really dirty from the dust but was awesome as expected ! Stopped off for a well deserved cold drink inbetween as well :)

1  Thank imanbarlow
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Great day, made even greater with Ranger Rick. Very friendly, helpful and full of banter. Would recommend this tour to anyone.

3  Thank calumfennell
Reviewed February 14, 2016

Racing buggies around the mountains for hours, what could be better?

Nice team of chaps.

Word of warning - wear sun glasses and correct clothing ;)

2  Thank samshaun2016
See more reviews
Reviewed August 11, 2015

My husband and me took our boys for one of the most enjoyable days of our holiday! The tour guy was excellent seeing as though I kept loosing the party and he had to come back more than once to find me ( all I could see was dust) my son thinks I now drive like Miss Daisy!,,,, how rude. If your thinking of trying it do I just wish it went on for longer .The Green family from Sheffield .

3  Thank Jo G