We have been here 3 years in a row, however we book privately with owners. CLC is fab for younger families and the choice of pools is great. The main worry for those we met without cars was it was a long walk to get anywhere ie town and couldn`t afford 30 euros for a return trip by taxi. People also said they had no choice but to use the on camp supermarket which was smaller than a corner spar shop, which was obviously higher priced than the main supermarkets in town. be aware of the price of taxi from the airport (around 35-40 euros) and they hike the prices up from Fri to Mon, so if you have more than 4 i your group, the cost of multiple taxis would be huge....and thats one way! There is a CLC bus to take you back to the airport but you have to go when they say and friends of ours would have left 7 hrs before their flight.
Gardens and pools are immaculate and cared for daily and the beach is within walking distance. I would recommend CLC whole heartedly but only on the proviso that you hire a car....even if it is only for the shopping and getting into town :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your CLC Club La Costa World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Hotel Mijas
- CLC Club La Costa World Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol