Nice facility built into hill side. Accommodating staff put us next to each other on street level which is important if one doesn't handle 11 steps up or down. Kitchen and bathroom being reworked. They were OK, but kitchen lacked electric outlets so we had to keep re-plugging microwave, coffe maker, toaster, etc. WIFI is free, but one must make a 15 minute hilly walk to Reception or one of 5 restaurants to use. It cuts out for everyone periodically. Mattresses not so good.
Pools are fine, but only one is heated if visiting in cool weather. Sam's bakery is nice and fairly priced. Zachary's Restaurant over priced American short order, quality fair.
It is a good place to travel to Ronda (very good, nice Tapas, hilly drive), Ahambra in Granada (good, but get Palace tickets in advance), Morocco (OK, but way too much time in old market carpet and spice shops where the guides have a sharing deal), Gibraltor. Restaurants in Fuengirlo very good if selective and in walking distance or can drive if leg problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CLC Club La Costa World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Hotel Mijas
- CLC Club La Costa World Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol