We "won" a holiday through Club La Costa and had to go to a 2 hour sales pitch, got £50 M&S vouchers for the effort and a holiday. All seemed a bit to good to be true, the hidden costs work out to be around £70 each for up to four people. Your accomodation is not allocated until 3 days before you leave, and the flights can be very early morning. I was really not to sure if I would go, but I filled out all the forms and stuck with it, and had the most fantastic week.
Marina del sol was just wonderful, great luxuary apartment and only one sales pitch, once they knew we were not interested we heard nothing more. Though if you were interested in time share I would say this was a great company, I sound like I work for them!!!
I am used to 4-5 star resorts, and this was a definate 4 star quality. El Tajo Restaurant does a fantastic steak and is on site, and if you travel to Mijas and want a special meal go to El Padrastro brilliant gastronomic affair. So from dreading going to the tacky costa del sol, to thinking it was a brilliant place for a week, just hire a car and get out and about.
I also have a young baby and the apartment had everything from a microwave to a hand held liquidiser, and fully equiped working kitchen, and loads of different heated pools, so would suit everyone from those with a family to couples young and mature.
Couldn't reccomend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your CLC Club La Costa World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Hotel Mijas
- CLC Club La Costa World Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol