They spend hours cleaning, the resort is beautiful, all staff are lovely, but only few speak abit of English, and only odd one speak good English, the beach could do with a clean, covered in seaweed, and pebbles, they have free entertainment round the pool, (bracelet making, wine tasting, paella making) which I enjoyed. The resort isn't really in walking distance of much just a few restaurants, but it's under 2 euros to get to fuenarolo, la cala and loads of other places, and taxis are really cheap too, so location isnt that bad. Didn't eat in restaurant so I can't comment on food. Overall beautiful place. Decent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol