I booked this hotel as it says 1.5km from Malaga city centre to find out after arriving that it's around 15km from city centre
The stuff wasn't that friendly but the place is very good the resident are very friendly old English people staying there
Maybe it's the time I came but it was full of retired people felt like I'm in a retirement home early
Room was very big and equipped from A-Z but there are not tooth brushes :)
It's very far from everything not even by the beach but it has got few swimming pools.
No Internet in the rooms so if u there for business too please try to get your own Internet as the rate there are very expensive €10 per day.
I only stayed 7 hours there but won't go again
Also one very important thing check out at 10am and they do disturb you to check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol