“Beautiful setting”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had drinks first then were seated on a lovely round table.There were eight of us dining. Five of us chose a set meal as there was so much on the menu. It was 29€ per person for a minimum of 4. We should have known from past experience that ordering a set menu for 5 means that you really only get enough food for 4. Although I was full enough, the food was lovely so could have eaten a little more. Our other friends had seperate meals and they looked more per person. We had to wait quite a while for our starters and then they brought red hot plates which had got cold by the time the main arrived. Then there was quite a gap before they cleared the plates. The desserts which were included on the set menu were very basic, 5 lychees or ice cream or flan. I think I would go back again but just have a main meal with duck to start for two as there were 10 pancakes and no dessert. Compared to other similar restaurants it was expensive, 288€.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have been to this Thai restaurant several times and always had a good meal but for some reason I never wrote a review. They do deserve to be recognised as the welcome is friendly, the menu is typical for a Thai restaurant, and very good. The restaurant is pleasantly decorated and the service efficient. Sometimes we want a change from the typical Andalucian fare and this is often where we go when we want to be reminded of the delicious food of Thailand.

1  Thank Lonestarbc
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant is about half km. down the hill from Mijas village but is worth the effort to visit.
We have been twice in last year whilst staying on Costa del Sol and enjoyed ourselves on both visits. There is ample parking. The setting is very enjoyable and feels oriental. Great food and friendly attentive staff. Great value. Had family with us on second occasion who are Thai " foodies" and they agreed that this is a very good, freshly prepared and beautifully presented food.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Beautiful restaurant setting, attentive staff and fabulous food! I ate here twice whilst on a weeks' holiday in May and will certainly be returning when I am back in the Costa Del Sol. Both my husband and I, along with all our friends & family, thoroughly enjoyed both evenings. No more expensive than a really good Thai restaurant back home. It is definitely worth spoiling yourself for a special holiday treat. Lovely little find. Buddha's, candle-lit tables, beautiful lanterns and a very oriental feel. Highly recommend!

1  Thank kaytie28
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My brother, wife and I tried this restaurant on the first night of our holiday and to be honest we were blown away by the quality of the food. The setting is very oriental with beautiful surroundings. The staff were very friendly and made varied recommendations. We shared all our dishes and we could not decide what we enjoyed most. It was all excellent, fresh and tasty. The best Thai we have ever had. We returned five days later with 40 friends and family and everyone agreed the food was superb. It was expensive, but no more so than a really swish Thai restaurant in an English city. I think on this occasion it was well worth it. If you like Thai food, you will love it here!

1  Thank Bluenose37