“FANTASTIC FOOD, AMBIENCE and STAFF”
Review of Molino del Cura SL. - CLOSED

Molino del Cura SL.
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have eaten here many times and I had my 50th Birthday here. My review is my personal experience and I have no business relationship with the owners. However, due to their friendly nature, I have got to know the owners who are Peter and Pat Markey and they work very hard so deserve a review from me. The food is authentic, the chefs are Thai after all. I highly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Molino del Cura SL.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This was my second visit to this restaurant and I will certainly go back again. This is a lovely restaurant and, if first impressions are important, you cannot be less than impressed when entering this beautiful setting. You immediately feel that you are in a special place and the food and service do not leave you disappointed in any way.
The restaurant is close to the main road and looks pretty unassuming from the outside. Don't be put off. Step inside and enjoy a wonderful meal.

2  Thank Mortgagemiser
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food is excellent and Genuinly authentic,they now have a new menue, Staff are all Thai and are very friendly and helpful and give a very good service, surroundings very pleasent and you feel like you could be in Thailand, One of my favourite resturants.

1  Thank paminspain
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stunning food, beautiful restaurant and amazing service! This is a must for anyone visiting this area of Spain! The staff were very accommodating and friendly, and without a shadow of a doubt the best meal we have had this trip! If ur a Thai food enthusiast or simply want a special evening out, this is the restaurant for you. 100% we will be visiting again on our next trip :)

2  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed September 25, 2012

.Our family never miss a meal at this restaurant when we come to stay at our Spanish holiday home.Over more than 4 years and dozens of meals we have never had a poor meal here, in fact the food is perfect the ambiance is great and the staff are beyond compare.
The host is called 'Best', and he is, and his right hand 'Pit 'is a classical Thai lady who never fails to impress.
Don't miss visiting.