we went with family and friends in July 2013, had an brilliant time, staff were a a bit dull. fantastic bowling alley. lovely quite beach. food was delicious. pools were amazing, lots of places to relax by the pool.very very hot, it ht 40 on one day! we went to the cowboy place where there was a zoo built in where the good the bad and the ugly was filmed! the beach was full of fun activities. the only downsides was there was a lot of noisy teenagers at night, they were loud but not that bad.the mojacar pueblo was beautiful, there is a bus every hour to the town, definitely worth the visit. all inclusive was good, but you had to pay at the bar past 12 in the morning but all in all it was the greatest holiday ever! booked for July already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Pueblo Indalo is an apartment complex with an Arabic architectonic style located just in front of the beach in the center of Mojacar. The apartments are distributed in streets with buildings of 6 apartments each (up to 3 floors) next to “plaza de los Naranjos”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Pueblo Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Pueblo Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Hotel Pueblo Indalo
- Pueblo Indalo Mojacar
- Best Pueblo Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain