The position of the hotel is great, opposite the beach, shops, bars, restaurants to the left and right. The rep advised us that the rooms may not be available until 4pm, and for us this was right. They like to keep the English together at the top pool, and dont rush the rooms.
The food was fine, always something to eat, snacks availabe from 10.00 until 23.30 at the bar, except mealtimes. You do have to sign for everything on all inclusive, but if the kids want a drink or ice cream, they can sign anyway.
The big problem we had was all the entertainment was in Spanish, yes i did understand that there were 3000 spanish guests and only 160 English, however, wherever i have been, they have always done the entertainment in various languages.
The kidsworld reps Scott, and Jess were great, always stopping to have a chat, see how everybody was getting on, and the kids enjoyed going to the kids club, and the mini disco.
All in all, very hot, over 45 degrees, but the entertainment let it down, with all the English complaining about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Pueblo Indalo is an apartment complex with an Arabic architectonic style located just in front of the beach in the center of Mojacar. The apartments are distributed in streets with buildings of 6 apartments each (up to 3 floors) next to “plaza de los Naranjos”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Best Pueblo Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Pueblo Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Hotel Pueblo Indalo
- Pueblo Indalo Mojacar
- Apartamentos Best Pueblo Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain