“Outstanding Cafe”

Heladeria Blu Cafeteria
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Mojacar
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Open all year, we offer daily made-in-the-premises ice-creams , crepes and coffees. All recipes use only natural selected products. Enjoy your breakfast, snack or ice cream sitting on our sea front terrace!We want you back again and again that's why you'll find it worth to spend your money here!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The ice cream was amazing. It was so tasty, and there were many different flavors. We also had two coffee's, which were lovely, and came with pretty designs on. The owner was the kindest person we had met in Spain so far, we returned to Blu 3 times within our visit, and each time was amazing. Including the free WIFI, which is always a bonus when going out. The entire experience was outstanding. We will be returning whenever we are in the Mojacar Playa area again.

1  Thank Lauren B

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The first time we visited Mojacor in 2006 we stumbled across Blu after visiting the beach , we walked over and brought our children some ice-creams which was absolutely scrummy .....since that day we have kept on going as the staff are wonderful and are so helpful , its such a calm and chilled environment and the coffees ...well they are fantastic !!!!! my children now 13, 10 and 19 months love visiting Blu as they have free Wi-Fi , many flavours of ice-creams and crepes!!! all of which my children love , my husband and I ....well we enjoy the lovely coffee or even an alcoholic beverage :)
whenever we go out for an evening meal we always go to blu for desert as the ice-creams are just too good . Looking forward to my 2014 fix :)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I really love coffee and this was the best. It came with such a pretty design in the foam! Haven't tried the ice cream yet but I definitely will as it looks fantastic. The owner was very friendly and the whole experience couldn't have been nicer.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My family have been visiting Blu since 2006. We visit every year and it never fails us!
The welcome is always friendly and they always remember us. The ice cream is the best I have tasted and every visit there are new flavours to try.The portions are very generous.
Wherever we go for our dinner in Mojacar ,we never have the desert, preferring instead to visit Blu for an ice cream and a coffee(great coffee too) before heading home.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is the place to go for nice coffee, great ice cream and good value. The staff are really friendly. We always go here as it has consistent quality.