My partner and I have just returned from spending a week at the Hotel Best Mojacar this is our 3rd stay at this hotel and apart from the excellent food now find the hotel very dated.We stayed here nearly 10 years ago and the decor and soft furnishings are still the same bathroom & shower needs modernising the television was very old with one English (BBC world news) channel, desperately needs satellite to bring up to 21st century.
The swimming pool is fine but the sunbathing area is desperately short of parasols ( none really) there are 10 old tattered raffia shades for the whole of the hotel guests usage and in that heat is not conducive to health & safety.
Whilst we were there during the Spanish holiday the majority of guests were Spanish but there was still a large number of English guests all the entertainment was in Spanish even for the children which is very unfair in our opinion.
The reception staff were very obliging, courteous and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Mojacar is located in Mojacar, a few meters from a golf course and just in front of the sea. It’s an ideal hotel for families and couples who wish to enjoy an exceptional holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Mojacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Mojacar Hotel Mojacar
- Best Hotel Mojacar
- Mojacar Best Hotel
- Hotel Best Mojacar Almeria, Spain