“a memorable meal in mojaca”

Mountains of the Moon Bar & Indian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 217 Restaurants in Mojacar
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated in the Guardia Vieja Complex along Mojacar beach. Nearby land marks, 'Stables' roundabout, 10m from Moma Disco bar, opposite Antonella Italian restaurant.
surrey
“a memorable meal in mojaca”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My good friends, who live in the area, introduced myself and my two young sons to this wonderful restaurant. The very knowledgeable and passionate owner and chef talked us through his menu and persuaded me to try the Malbari Chicken; his own unusual recipe to which I added keema naan and rice for an amazingly delicious meal.
My little boys are like their mother ,and very fussy. They ,along with his already sold fans, our local friends, loved their individual and well presented dishes. My mother is also a great cook. Shes a hard act to follow.It is not easy for me to rate this highly normally , given high standards..but I have no hesitation at all.Try it for yourself. Well worth the visit and the waitresses were lovely too.
Ruby

1 Thank ruby m

guadalest
“Best Indian Restaurant we´ve eaten at in Spain!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went here on the 2nd night of our holiday, and sat outside on the terrace. However, the weather got quite cold, and started to rain, so we moved tables to the middle of the terrace. Then the weather got really bad, so we asked if we could move inside! The waitress was really friendly, not at all concerned that we had sat at 3 tables! The food was really well presented and were very generous portions. I had a dish I had never eaten before, and it was delicious. Sorry, can´t remember what it was called, but it was the owner´s mother´s recipe. Would definitely recommend it.

Visited October 2013
Europe
“excellent”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great indian cuisine. The food in this restaurant is excellent. The flavours are subtle and the there is a wide range. Each dish is very distinct and even the mild dishes are full of flavour. The service too is very professional.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Not eating for a week ”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous....... Great meal tonight with family and friends really thick sauces with plenty of taste. My dad lives here and tried putting me and my friends off the curry houses after going to another local curry house but this was a gamble well taken. The food was amazing the service was great but it is best to call ahead due to staff shortages after peak seasons. The chef did come out to check we enjoyed our meal afterwards and get our feedback which was really nice. All in all an affordable meal for all

BUNGAY
“Sometimes only curry will do it”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

After a few weeks of Spanish food, you have to have a curry. This is by far the best Indian restaurant for 200 miles. 8 of us dined there last Saturday, and we were all well pleased.
The cooking is done by the owner, who is an English Ugandan Asian. He was taught to cook Gujerati style food by his mum, and he offers a contrast with the Bangladeshi style we all are used to.

We think his breads are particularly good (puri and nan).

The entrance is upstairs in the precinct behind the big chemist's shop on the front (Paseo de Mediterranean).