Tripadvisor
Search

“Superb Venue”

Sensations Restaurant & Music Bar
Ranked #30 of 230 Restaurants in Mojacar
Description: Sensations Restaurant & Music Bar is a new style in Mojácar. Gastronomy à la carte or menu, with elaborations of quality and flavor, and also disguises in our lounge on the top floor of the world's flavors with a specially designed menu to be moved around the planet while enjoying one of the most spectacular views of the coast. Also, change the atmosphere and have a cocktail accompanied by the best live music.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb surroundings overlooking Med, food of highest quality excellent service from friendly attentive staff.Owner Thomas has really reached the heights with this superb restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (423)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really good food at ridiculously low prices in a super smart restaurant, an unbeatable combination. The Menu Del Dia, served both lunchtime and evening, has fantastic choices and is excellent quality. We had octopus for a main course, with mashed potatoes and vegetables, good size portion and cooked perfectly. It became quite busy (Sunday lunchtime), but service was spot on. There is a lot of competition in this sector of the market in Mojacar, but Sensations is up there with the best of them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit every time we are over, but this time the food was not up to previous standards? We had booked a table, but the waiter was a bit clueless, but as this was January there were was plenty of seating!! We had the set meal and generally it was of good standard, but my wife’s salmon was slightly overcooked and my main of pork cheeks was lovely but was not served hot and consisted of meat, a watery gravy and two tatties!! To make matters worse no one asked if the food was ok, cardinal sin in my book!! I think we will try pastures new for a while as I think there are better choices available elsewhere. When we booked at the restaurant a few days before I mentioned it was my wife’s birthday on the night, I hoped for something special as the waiter promised to sing for her, shock he was not working that night and nothing was done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first visit and we were impressed with the quality of food and service. January is a quiet time of year but it was busy so had a good atmosphere. They have patio heaters so it lovely and warm. Will definitely be back

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Took family with us this time. Went for an evening meal. Ordered from the menu del noche. I can only comment on my meal as each to their own, my main was the lamb in honey, it was amazing. Tastes and aromas were out of this world, nice tasting house white wine as well. The reason I only gave a 3 in this instance was for the poor table service, it was lacking. Sorry

Date of visit: December 2019