Stayed here and worked nearby during mid January.
Stay next door at the Ibis for 20% less!
Surounded by main roads, can't walk to nearby 'attractions', tricky to get to unless you have a vehicle.
Sat Nav will be 100m or so out, just keep on driving forward and you'll get there. Free car park.
Rooms very warm/humid, management say they will sort it but they don't, they are saving money by not turning the aircondioning system on.
Pointless swimming pool in the winter.
Bar staff and other minions lovely.
Not treated well by the surly middle managers/managers, I will complain to the company about their attitude.
If you spend most of your time in Porto stay in Porto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Porto Gaia is a 3 star hotel located in Vila Nova de Gaia, close to the centre of Porto and renowned wine cellars, 20 km from the airport and 35 km from the Europarque conference centre. Perfect for a business trip or a holiday with your family, the hotel offers 93 airconditioned rooms, including 56 non smoking rooms, five meeting rooms for your conference and seminar needs, a restaurant, bar, private parking, swimming pool, terrace area and playground for children. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Porto Gaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Porto Gaia Hotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- Novotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- Vila Nova De Gaia Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Porto Gaia
- Novotel Porto Gaia Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia