Me and my husband wanted to stay in this hotel for 2 night in June 2014! When we arrived we already had a bad feeling about it! The hotel is very old and dirty! Actually if I wanna be honest I understand the idea to have a hotel what is go back to 1912, Titanic time, when all the furnitures, elevator, restaurant is in that time, but when is actually destroy the quality is not a good thing! The hotel has such a bad smell, the elevator is so scary! The room has a very old, small TV in ! The safe and the minibar is ridiculous! I would love to describe the bathroom but there is no word for that! The hair dryer actually made my day! Anyway so after one night we decided to book another hotel because we couldn't stay there anymore! The only thing what disappointed me that it's supposed to be a 4star hotel! Well it's NOT! Maybe 2! We would never go back! Lesson learned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Praia de Lavadores, next to Douro's and only 10 minutes from Oporto's Historical City Centre, Golden Tulip Porto Gaia Hotel & SPA offers an absolutely amazing view, starting with its 57 rooms, all decorated with quality and comfort so you can daily enjoy the splendor and magnificence of the Atlantic Ocean. Equipped with a large variety of facilities and services, such as 57 rooms, the "Casa Branca Restaurant", the Baccus Bar, the Alvarez Bar, Health Club with indoor heated pool, sauna, gym, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath, Golden Sense SPA with relaxing and beauty rituals, 6 meeting and banqueting rooms, Wi-Fi Internet, Room Service, Laundry Service, parking facilities, insuring all the quality and accuracy in details that qualifies our taste for welcoming and providing you an unforgettable stay. Let yourself be enthralled by the delicious local gastronomy at "Casa Branca Restaurant", where the traditional flavours mix with the most famous regional wines. In perfect harmony with nature, Golden Tulip Porto Gaia Hotel & SPA it's strategically located 6km from Oporto City Centre, 50 km from Aveiro, 50 km from Braga and just 20 km away from the International Oporto Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Porto Gaia Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Branca Beach And Golf Hotel
- Casa Branca Beach Hotel
- Hotel Casa Branca Beach
- Golden Tulip Porto Gaia Hotel And Spa Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia