“Yummiii”

Taberninha Do Manel
Reserve with
Taberninha Do Manel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Portuguese, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tapas & Wine bar / Portuguese Restaurant
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Taberninha do manhel is my favorite restaurant in the City. The chorrizo is simply delicious and there are many other great plates to explore. The service is also excellent. A place you shouldn`t miss when you`re in the city. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do everytime I´m in the city.

1  Thank Els0lita
Write a ReviewReviews (1,929)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Food was confy and overall very good! Sangria, and four dishes to share around was around 15€ per person! if you cut a little on the drinks a meal here can be a lot cheaper!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food, service, atmosphere all very good, the only disappointment was when we asked to pay with credit card. Can you believe it that at this day and age and a restaurant so busy and full of tourists they do not accept credit cards??!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my first introduction to portuguese food and I have to admit, I loved it! To top that, the sangria was yummy. I left there every time smiling from ear to ear...but that's probably from my consumption levels. Apart from the food & drinks, the staff is very friendly and made my experiences there quite enjoyable...so much so I was a repeat customer 3 times over during my visit. Not to mention the breathtaking view on evenings.
Overall, I loved it. Wonderful ambiance, great food & drinks and friendly, happy locals...what else should any tourist expect? :)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Be there at when afternoon ends. Food is very well prepared, staff is friendly and attentive, and sunset is priceless. Try "rojoes", very well seasoned and made.