“good food and service”

Taberninha Do Manel
Reserve with
Taberninha Do Manel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Portuguese, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tapas & Wine bar / Portuguese Restaurant
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Food was confy and overall very good! Sangria, and four dishes to share around was around 15€ per person! if you cut a little on the drinks a meal here can be a lot cheaper!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food, service, atmosphere all very good, the only disappointment was when we asked to pay with credit card. Can you believe it that at this day and age and a restaurant so busy and full of tourists they do not accept credit cards??!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my first introduction to portuguese food and I have to admit, I loved it! To top that, the sangria was yummy. I left there every time smiling from ear to ear...but that's probably from my consumption levels. Apart from the food & drinks, the staff is very friendly and made my experiences there quite enjoyable...so much so I was a repeat customer 3 times over during my visit. Not to mention the breathtaking view on evenings.
Overall, I loved it. Wonderful ambiance, great food & drinks and friendly, happy locals...what else should any tourist expect? :)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Be there at when afternoon ends. Food is very well prepared, staff is friendly and attentive, and sunset is priceless. Try "rojoes", very well seasoned and made.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My friends and I accidentally came upon this place and it was a happy coincidence.The staff was extremely friendly, and the place has an inviting atmosphere. Very traditional in look and feel. We had a few appetizers as well as the local specialty, Francesinhas, and the food was delicious! The owner was very knowledgeable about the extensive wine menu and it was a great alternative to doing a wine tour! I give this restaurant two thumbs up! Highly recommend!