We spend only 2 days in Porto (we will return!), but didn't see any other place I'd rather stay. Overlooking the Duero River and the city of Porto from Villa de Gaia -- where all of the port lodges are located -- this is an elegant, bright, intelligently designed property that works in every way. Dining on the patio is quite and experience, although I cannot say it was the best meal we had in Portugal, it was a pleasure, and the wine selections made for us were perfect. It is a short walk across the river to Porto, and after all the wine and food, much needed! All the rooms have a view and all (appear to be) great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yeatman is a luxury wine Hotel and Spa in Porto, Portugal, set amidst the Port wine lodges in the beautiful historic district of Vila Nova de Gaia. The Yeatman nestles on a hill, with panoramic views overlooking Porto and the River Douro. The Yeatman's 82 spacious bedrooms (4 Master Suites, 8 Suites and 70 bedrooms) all face the view of Porto and the river offering a high level of comfort and a private, spacious terrace. The Michelin star restaurant provides a creative fine dining experience where local ingredients are privileged and presented with contemporary flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Yeatman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yeatman Hotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- The Yeatman Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia