Good things about this hotel: the spa is great, although the japonese bath was not avalilable. The historical building is beautiful. The green.
Not so good things: the beds and pillows could be more confortable. The outdoor pool needs renovation as well as some parts of the hotel. The prices (at least for this month) are a bit high for want they offer.
The hotel is good to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the vineyards of the demarcated Bairrada region and the Curia Health Spa outside Coimbra is the Curia Palace, Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort. A beautiful property dressed up in art deco style, exquisite antiques, high ceilings, spacious rooms that were now improved with the comfort of the furniture of the actual days, but always preserving the rich style of the Golden Years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Curia Palace Hotel Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curia Palace, Hotel Spa & Golf Curia
- Curia Palace, Hotel Spa And Golf Resort