“steak!”
Review of Restaurante Mo

Restaurante Mo
Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Esposende
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Well, on the advise of TripAdvisor reviewers, I went to this restaurant. As you'll see from the photos, this is no 'tweezer' place: no sign outside and tomatoes cut into chunks that an alligator would have problems swallowing. However, the food was excellent: the steak was deliciously moist but crispy, and the size of a tectonic plate.
Service was great, but I had to beg for my mean as I should have made a reservation: but all was forgiven when I said I wanted meat not fish.
It is not aesthetic, have a large menu (I'm not sure there is one: I said 'meat, a steak appeared!). I'm guessing that the fish would have been Devine.
well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

This is not a fancy Restaurant, in fact this hardly qualifies as a restaurant, forget everything in know and expect from a modern restaurant apart from the food.
So if you like good food and ambience, this is the place, they will make feel like you're a part of teh family, the fish is excelent but the meat is out of this world. one of the best pieces of meat I've ever had. Strongly suggest to book in advance.

1  Thank pmartinsaraujo
Reviewed November 12, 2015

A complete surprise, no one can tell by the exterior that is an actual restaurant but nevertheless the food is great and the price is accessible

Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

We wouldn't have found this restaurant had it not been for our Portuguese friend. Even when you turn up its not obvious it's a restaurant but the food is great - the steak is a must !

Reviewed August 6, 2015

We found this place by tripadvisor and asked our taxi how he thinks about this restaurant. It had almost no reviews, no pictures. Honestly, when we arrived we panicked a bit. It didn't looked like a restaurant, it didn't even had a sign outside. When we entered all I can say it looks very local and probably a tourist would never eat here. BUT we honestly had one of the best meals we have so far in Esposende. We had a reservation because its almost impossible to get in without one. Also, you need to say on the phone if you want to eat fish or meat because they only serve two meals a day which is good because that means everything is fresh.

Budgetwise we paid about 19 euros per person for starters, main course and desert with 2 bottles of Coke and 2 bottles of selfmade wine included. Pretty good deal. And I'm sure the locals get it even cheaper. :-)