Axis Ofir Beach Resort Hotel
Hostel Eleven(Esposende)(Great Value!)
$49
Hotel Suave Mar(Esposende)(Great Value!)
$89
$77
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Estalagem Zende(Esposende)
$49
  • Restaurant
Residencial Mira Rio(Esposende)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Casa Rural(Esposende)
$65
Orbitz.com
Quinta da Seara(Esposende)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstennis courtsbeautiful beachbowling alleybreadsausageyogurtgreat coffeecomfortable roomsdining hallfour star hotelcold optionsreception deskfront entrancecakesquiet locationswimming poolsea view
Reviewed April 13, 2009

I've been in AXIS OFIR in Easter Holidays .
The hotel is now refurnished and the rooms are modernized, but in my opinion that I knew the hotel 25 years ago, the service is worst.
In the entrance we arrive with 2 suitecases and no waiter carried them to our room. 4 stars?
Staff in reception is too formal and seems indiferent to guests problems.
The air conditioning in the room was too warm and the solution I heard was ; " the way is to desconnect it":::
The food in restaurant is good in breakfast but in dinner is too "standardized"
The net in reception was very bad and expensive.
In conclusion : Axis Ofir has expirienced much better days.
Remains the very good localization and the facilities offered.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EUROPEU
Reviewed November 6, 2008

I made my choice, based on the site of the hotel and during two weeks never regret about it.
The place Ofir is a small summer village, quite in October. The hotel is situated not far from the long sand beach. The breakfast is usual continental. Lunch is good with a reasonable price.
There are a lot of opportunity for spending time: SPA saloon, pool, bowling, ping-pong (free of charges).
Our room was of the third second floor the same as dining room. From the coridor we could exit to the hotel yard with swimming pool.
I would reccommended this hotel for the families with small children, matured couples and everybody, who is finding quite and solutude.

• Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed June 21, 2008

I am writing this as I sit in the lounge of the Axis Ofir Beach Resort. Wonderful situation, wonderful staff, reasonable food, good prices - I could go on. Two days ago my wife needed to see an English speaking doctor as a matter of urgency. Within ten minutes he was there, wrote a prescription and even gave me a lift to the pharmacy to have it dispensed. Everyone is happy, coutrteous and helpful. Best to go out of season as I can imagine it being a bit overcrowded in high season, but I´ve nothing but praise.
Dr John Gladstone

Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed April 22, 2008

Pleasant hotel in a good position, but probably best to go in the summer season. Restaurant OK.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 3, 2008

I've stayed in this hotel last weekend. It was a VERY GOOD choice!!

Positive aspects:
- Right in front of the Ofir beach
- Very peaceful and relaxing area
- Very nice staff, sympathetic and helpful
- Good restaurant, despite having little menu choices
- Wonderful garden with an outside pool, perfect for a relaxing walk or to enjoy the sun and read a book
- Costumers are usually couples, not the noisy ones
- Rooms are regular, big enough for a 4*, all with balcony, that is perfect for those who have sea view. It was fantastic staying there listening the sound of the waves
- Not very expensive the drinks in the bar

Negative aspects:
- I really couldn't find any important negative aspect. I really enjoy my stay, probably the only thing bad I can tell you is that my room smelled a lot of fresh paint, probably it has been recently painted. But that didn’t disturb us at all.

Short notes:
- For those who enjoy nightlife, Ofir has one of the most well-known Disco in Portugal: "Pacha Ofir". Not very far from the hotel.
- Outside the hotel you will have 2 restaurants (one of them also a pizzeria), a 2 coffees/snack-bars
- The costumers of the hotel are usually between the age of the 30-50.
- Porto is more or less 50km from the hotel
- if you can, don't forget to visit the "fort" of Valença do Minho (88 km) from Ofir, it worth’s every km.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Ricky_Moralez