“Soggy sandwich, ersatz pressed pseudo-turkey as from a crummy deli”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #128 of 792 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I ordered the turkey and bacon sandwich. It was prepared quickly, but what a mess. There were only 2 pieces of bacon, obviously cold. And the turkey consisted of two slices of that nasty white texture-less pseudo turkey loaf or ball as you might see in a low-end supermarket deli. In my optimistic imagination, I expected to see pulled turkey, meaning from a real bird. Maybe I expected too much but regardless, it was disgusting. Also, they slathered too much dressing on the sandwich, so it was soggy. Yuck, why do I occasionally go to these chain restaurants?

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I love their soup and sandwich deal. The Brocolli soup is my favorite. My Grandson will pick this over McDonalds any time he gets the chance.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Amazing....the food was amazing. Service was super fast. From my point everything was brilliant. The only reason I am giving this a "very good" is because I, myself, did not go pick it up. It was my idea but my husband went and picked up the food. I got the soufflé and an Asiago bagel; ate the soufflé first and saved the bagel for the next morning. It was just as amazing!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

the cleanest restaurant in Janaf ! only the Olive Garden had nicer bathrooms...

considering the strip mall they are in qualifies as "hood" in nature.....the feel of this place is surprisingly upscale.

A good buy for the $ and someone is forever walking around cleaning and picking up dirty plates. Wi-Fi is free too....

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Average Panera bread location. I eat at Panera QUITE often with my daughter when I travel. This one is slightly smaller than most. FAST SERVICE!! Good, hot food. Cashier had a problem with the English language but I give her a break. She's working and got everything right the first time.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!