“Terrible service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Terrible service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The wings are ok, sometimes on the dry side but not bad. However the attitude of the people who work there makes it not worth it. It seems like they are doing customers a favor by serving them food... They really have no knowledge of customer service, they look so apathetic, it makes me always instantly regret driving all the way to Norfolk. Never going back again.

• Visited April 2013

Everywhere
“Wow Norfolk has no taste buds”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

I was ecstatic (means really happy simpletons) to see a Wing N Things on the East Coast! The food is just as good here as it was in SoCal!
If you eat Wing Zone or Hooters or any other fast food joint that offers wings and you enjoy those; keep your drivel thoughts to yourself. If you like good wings, head over to WIngs N Things!!!

5 Thank WorldWideRunner
virginia beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wings N Things”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Wings N Things have the biggest and juiciest wings around town. I am a regular customer there for about 3 months now and nothing in Central New York area came close to these wings. There is a variety of buffalo sauces which Mild and Mild garlic are my favorite but the other sauces are pretty tasty as well. I have ordered 6 shrimp combo orders and 5 chicken strip orders and they usually give you an extra one which is really nice. Garlic bread is amazing and I wish I knew how they made them because the bread melts right in your mouth. If you traveling through the area I strongly suggest going to Wings N Things. Hot food, great and fast service, and tv screens to watch some sports while your waiting.

1 Thank bbbbtg
virginia beach
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 24, 2009

I'm from the San Diego area and was soooo happy to find a Wings n Things in Norfolk, VA. Same wings and Strips and thankfully the best Buffalo Sauces! If you don't like Wings n Things you do not know quality food! I highly recommend this place and will be telling everyone I know!

3 Thank bettybop39
norfolk
“dont get the BBQ”
Reviewed February 3, 2008

Tried it for the first time and like most wing establishments, my wife always gets BBQ and I always get hot.
The hot wings were average (spice was average and size subaverage) and I will not be getting them again.
The BBQ were the worst ever. BBQ sauce was literally semi-spiced tomato sauce. I had to wipe off the sauce at home and use Hunt's.
Also, when asked for directions, the employee said they were across the street from Wal-Mart. I think what she meant was across the parking lot from Wal-Mart (for those of you who desire wings worse than something you could microwave).

Been to Wings N Things? Share your experiences!