“Great Selection”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #78 of 737 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Ruby Tuesday is a great place to eat. The menu has many great choices and the salad bar is extensive. The service was wonderful with a wait staff who were attentive but not intrusive.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We tried a special and it was a great price, great vailue and was delicious. The service was efficient, and very pleasant. We enjoyed our visit to the restaurant.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Mac & cheese! I ordered the grilled chicken with mash potato and Mac & cheese! Even though everything was delicious! I loved the Mac & cheese most! Great and friendly service!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

There is not much to say about this. It was just totally average. Average food. Average service. Thats all.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

In town on business, I visited this resturant since it was across the road from the Holiday Inn Express. The resturant and menu are typical Rudy Tuesday fare, nothing noted out of the ordinary. I had grilled shrimp with veggies. Everything was prepared well. Service was good. I tend not to be a fan of most chain resturants, so if the basics are met, I tend to be pleased.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!