“Just right”

Cuisines: American
Norfolk, Virginia
“Just right”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The petite steak and shrimp, the soups, the salad bar, the beverages - just what the wife and I are looking for when we want to skip cooking at home and treat ourselves.

Visited January 2013

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“LOVE IT !!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you are staying in the Holiday Inn Express across the street this is the perfect choice. The service is great here as well as the food, we have been to this restaurant many times and love it.

Visited December 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Relax and enjoy”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Best dry rub ribs and spaghetti squash anywhere. Lunch is served timely.for me to eat and go where I need to on time. Good for small groups to enjoy each others fellowship. Servers are friendly and coffee is good..

Visited December 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great Stop For A Quick Bite”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

My family were visiting Norfolk for a timeshare presentation in Williamsburg. We arrived and were hungry and thirsty. Norfolk is like any military town- Slim pickens for restaurants. We decided to eat this restaurant. The food was delicious. I wasn't feeling to well; I wanted something light. I ordered the salmon and rice. With this order and the salad bar, I was better. My wife enjoyed her plate andb alcoholic drink. My kids liked there meal as well. The service decent. The food came out quickly, but our drinks took a while to come out. My wife received her alcohol drink when she was almost finished with her meal. Other than that, I would come back this restaurant.

Murrieta, California
“Excellent food and great service!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stopped in for a late lunch/early dinner. The food is fabulous! We both had steaks which were hot and cooked perfectly. The salad bar has great variety and the sides available are varied and tasty. So glad this restaurant redid their menu - a huge improvement. Super service, too!

Visited November 2012