“Great seafood and beer. ”
Review of A.W. Shuck's

A.W. Shuck's
Ranked #8 of 793 Restaurants in Norfolk
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Had the oyster sampler pairs of 6 different types of oysters for around $22. Very good. Also had the mussels which come in a red sauce which were also very good. My buddy had the seafood platter which can be either fried or grilled or a combination.
For beer - well they have at least 20 on tap with a bunch in bottles.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have been here many time and alway get a great meal and great service.
I alway bring people from out of town for great seafood and beers.
The Beer selection is only match by the oysters lists on the board.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My Family and I ate here on Friday June 6th, First I wanna say I was overwhelmed by the Beer selection. We started with the Crab Dip and Hush Puppies and both were awesome. My Wife and Mother had the Fish N Chips and my Dad had a Fried Oyster Dinner with Spinach and Mac N Cheese and they all loved it. I had a Shrimp Po Boy with Tomato and Feta Salad, it was incredible. I can't wait to return to this place.

1  Thank zman648
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Neighborhood gem, where they remember your face and name. Large portion sizes, good prices and local seafood.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here three times and each time the food has been delicious. The portions are huge and relatively inexpensive. I especially enjoyed their hush puppies with honey butter and po' boys. If you still have room at the end of your meal, try their Reese's pie!

Been to A.W. Shuck's? Share your experiences!